[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

14.10.07

[PwnZ0r3D]

Lord MegaDeath is known otherwise as Micheal Tan Wen Long...
To Micheal :
You had it coming, you idiot.
We warned you.
You saw the signs.
Now you shall pay for your crimes against retardity.
*Lord MegaDeath has been bust by the Hammer of Retardity*
*Then he is exiled for a week*
*Too bad we retards dunno how to count..there's Monday, and Monday, and Monday and...*

For those of you who missed the Tenacious D promo, here's the script...

*Chris Metzen spams about the intelligence of Bugs*
JA: Spammer s-hit...whoeva you are..I challenge u to a rockoff!!
Give me one chance to rock your socks off
CM: Fark! Fark! FaaarrK!!! The Blizzard code prevents me from declining a rockoff challenge. What are your terms? What's the ca-a-a-atch...
JA: If we win, you must take your sorry ass back to Azeroth...And also you will have to pay my BattleNet bill...
CM: But what if I win?
JA: *Calls DumboRtz "Hey you, over here! I've got munchies!''
Then you can take DR back to blizzard..To be your little dumbomatic!
CM: Fine...Let the rock off...BEGIN!!!!
AHAHAHAAAAHAAH!!!!
(Storm, Earth and Fire, Heed my Call!) Wild Music starts to play

CM: I'm the vice prez and I love metal!!!! Check this riff it's farkin tasty!!!!
I'm the vice prez and I do what I want, Whatever I've got I'm gonna flaunt
There's never been a rock off that I've ever lost....
I'm gonna take Reutz back to Blizzard
I'm gonna fill him with Pandaren Ale...
I'll make him squeal like a dying Kobold
JA: NOOOOO!!! C'mon Dumbo, let's fight his music with OUR music!!
DR: Wait, the blog is gettin spammed up by Chris Metzen..Let's take this somewhere else...
CM:....

Chris Metzen blinks to Erica's blog and summons JA and DR

CM: I'm waiting...
DR: There's just no way that we can win, that was a masterpiece!
JA: Listen to me
DR: He rocks too hard because he's vice prez of Blizzard
JA: Dammit Reutz! He's gonna make you his dumbomatic, you're gonna gargle Pandaren Ale, unless we type "Whosyourdaddy"..
DR: Dude...We've been through so much s-hit
JA: Deactivated portals with lever sticks...
(Both): Now it's time to blow that Vice Prez down...
CM: AAHHAHAAHA

Chris Metzen blinks to Naomi's blog with them

CM: Gimme your best shot
JA: C'mon Dumbo now it's time to blow doors down
DR: I hear ya J0HnA55 now it's time to blow doors down
JA: Light up the stage cuz it's time for the showdown
DR: We'll bend him over then we'll take him to Kalimdor
(both) Now it's time to blow that vice prez down
DR: He's gonna hex me if we do not blow doors down
JA: C'mon Dumbo cuz it's time to blow doors down!
DR: We'll piledrive him cuz it's time for the smackdown!!

Chris Metzen opens a portal to United Stupidity for the finale..

JA: Hey Warcraft Vice Prez!! Hey BlizzardBoss!!! We know your weakness!! Our rock it sauce!!!
DR: We rock Azeroth! And blow your mind! We will defeat you, for retardkind!!
JA: You have the hammer, we have the cheese! You are the Vice Prez, retards we be!!!
(both) Retards we be Retards we be Retards we be Retards we be X4
CM: You 'tardz are farkin lame.. C'mon Dumbo, you're comin back to Blizzard with me!!
Taste my hammer, farker!!!
JA: NOOOOO!!! (deflects bolt with guitar)
CM: Ow!! My farkin hammer!! Oh no...
JA: From Azeroth you came, you shall remain, until you are a Paladin again!!
CM: Noooooooo!! I'll get you, United Stupidityyy.......

Lord MegaDeath not only interrupted, he spammed the blogs we entered, disrupting the whole thing and causing confusion...

Anyway.....
[Credits]

Chris Metzen for putting up with our use of his name...(some retard from us anyway)
This was why we edited it with some Warcraft stuff
DR and JA will be obvious anyway...
Thanks also to the hosted blogs...Sorry for the spam anyway..
Finally Bugs, who suggested the whole damn thing, and was responsible for choosing the blogs to spam on..A genius is he!

Tenacious D: The Pick Of Destiny will be aired on JP'07...Don't miss it

[Admin]

No comments: