[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

18.10.07

Another promo...

Warning: The below text should not be taken seriously, unless you are a retard or spammer.

(a parody of Tenacious D)

A really long ass time ago
In a town called J.Bahru
There lived a humble family
Very simple through and through

But hey, there was a black sheep, and he knew just what to do

His name was young Jackie and he refused to step in line
A vision he did see of spamming bullshit all the time
He wrote a stupid jam and all the planets did align

"Oh, the Warthog's tires were blazing as I stepped outside the base
Saw Bugs got sliced open by J0HnA55's energy blade
'Twas I who took down J0HnA55, with a SMG or two
And if you try to blow me up then I will shoot you too

Gotta start to own in the Halo zone
Gotta blow you up in the Halo zone
Don't let me hear you cry, don't let me hear you moan
You will all get owned in the Halo zone"


You disobeyed my orders, son
Why were you ever born?
Your brother's ten times better than you
Cuz you spam a lot more
This spamming that you've typed for us
Comes from mental hospitals
Spamming is the retard's work
He wants you to be dumber

You'll become a mindless retard
Alwyn will pull the strings
Your brain will lose direction
And chaos it will bring...

You better watch your posts, you better watch your chat
You're grounded for a week with no Internet
Don't let me see you frown, don't let me hear you fret
You better not spam again or I'll stop all that



Ivan, can you hear me?
I am lost and so alone
I'm asking for your guidance
Won't you come down from your throne

I need the dumbest retard
Who can teach me how to spam
So that I can fill the cbox
With my monster mamojams

Spam is but a retard's work
It's magical and rad
I'll never spam as long as
I am stuck here with my dad...


To be continued...

No comments: