[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

13.10.07

WOOOO|-|OOOO EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!

It's Hammer..wait...Party Time!!!!
Unfortunately, only for teh guys studying in Singapore lol....

Finally started working on Xtreme Hitz v8...
These tracks may be included
[Song/Artist]
The Great Escape/Boys Like Girls
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs/Fall Out Boy
Sugar We're Goin' Down/Fall Out Boy
Into Oblivion/Funeral For A Friend
All Hands On Deck/Funeral For A Friend
Time Of Your Life/Green Day
What I've Done/Linkin Park
Bleed It Out/Linkin Park
Valentine's Day/Linkin Park
Teenagers/My Chemical Romance
Master Exploder/Tenacious D
Your Guardian Angel/Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

If u have any suggestions leave it in teh cbox...

Also, we've trouble deciding if Jackass or Tenacious D is funnier
Jackass is very, very stupid. Trust me.

Anyway...
Thx to thegreat, theholygrave and othrs who spam for us
I dunno why, but it's good ^__^
Oh and the "warnings" sent out against Bugs are kinda funny
Bugs, you retard, I didn't ask you to spam random (or maybe not so random) blogs...
But it's good anyway too...what do you expect, this is a retarded blog
I think....
(I think? I can Think?!!? Wait, doesn't this sound familiar)

[J0HnA55]

No comments: