[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

22.10.07

listen up 'tardz

Ok, ok...
Here we go

First up...

To LeN...
Look, I've posted why your rank dropped in cbox about three times already
If you missed that, it's not entirely your fault.
The post was deleted by incessant spamming.
The guy who did it knows who he is...He's really "bugging" me
Hehe

Anyway...
Due to another rank (With Honors) being created for our wonderful leaders,
We have had to push all of you down one (except those in Platinum)
So you are not the only one, can you stop asking me every time I call you ><


Next, I know y'all can't wait for JP'07
It is coming!
Good Luck to all of you who are sitting for your exams anyway...
After that, our venerable leader may buy an Xbox connector
You see, Jackie has multiple TVs right?
And we have multiple 360s right?
So....


As for the H3 promo, due to unforseen circumstances, it will be postponed...

O yeah, and I got an Xbox 360 ^__^
Halo 3 ROOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!
I can't emphasize it any more
Halo 3 ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCKSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just be waitin for JP'07
The four player co-op means that Bugs and the exiled cannot hog the Xbox anymore

Be seein' y'all soon
Seriously.
Trust Me.

[J0HnA55]

No comments: