[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

3.1.10

Shaddup and read

so the Jan 2 reunion was a freakin failure as a reunion...
only six people out of like thirty turned up.
but the day was actually pretty fun..
even though we were just wandering around a lot besides the movie and bowling
Movie? We watched Old Dogs. It's a great comedy.
And btw, if you haven't watched Avatar yet....
Get your ass to the cinema, now! Before they stop showing.
It's just epic. See for yourself.
so then me and Bugs were stranded at KS a long time because ppl were late.
Stranded at KS is actually pretty nice XD
still, it's the stupidity that makes great memories.
and I got a lot of retards around for that. Why?
Best friends won't let you do stupid things... alone.

And on that topic -

"We are friends.
You smile, I smile.
You cry, I cry.
You jump off a bridge...
I'm gonna miss ur sorry ass."








it fits
[J0HnA55]

No comments: