[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

7.1.10

School's In...oh wait

school started already eh...
not for me XD waiting for O lvl results...
actually, that's worse. shit.
so right now, the only free people are me, Jono, and Ben (the pansy)
we're all stuck in JB with nothing to do.
so we went to singapore to watch a football match: singapore vs iran
quarter finals for the asean cup if I'm not mistaken...
before that, we went to play pool (not water-based, dumbass)
then we were at Timezone...guitar hero arcade FTW =D
the match itself was pretty meh. singapore lost 3-1.
the real action was going on in the audience =d
there were a bunch of malay dudes...making fun of iranian cheers
I have no idea what language the iranians were speaking...
but the translations sounded remarkably funny -

"Lim Bo Seng! Lim Bo Seng!"
malay guy - no, not that, it's
"Mee Goreng! Mee Goreng"
and now it's
"Thoseh! Thoseh!" (indian food)
malay guy - those guys must be hungry

see what I mean?
but the hilarious thing was that the Iranians (the ones at the side)
were TOTALLY CLUELESS. They thought the guys were SUPPORTING them.
they kept smiling at them. one even gave a FLAG to them. Hysterics ensued.
And by that, I mean laughter. Some Iranian cameraman even filmed them.

and then, the hammer fell.
one of the dudes pulled out a lighter.
I was like, OH SHIT. THIS LOOKS VERY BAD.
and he just slipped it back in his pocket. phew.
looks like I had the wrong impression. lucky for everyone.
If he did what I thought he was going to do...damn.
maybe he was just gonna light a cigarette or sumthin.

so after the match, we wandered around, singing "I gotta feeling" again
specifically, jon. he always sings that when he's high and shit.

SPEAKING OF JON,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU OLD FAG (he's 17 already)
Always remember his...damn early in the year.
so it's kinda like a post-new year celebration.
those parties at Sri Mulia condo used to be the bomb..
loads of random stuff I remember.
like Tamiya cars, dragonball Z fighting games, digimon shaker pets..
pokemon toys and cards...oh yeah and Andy puked in the pool XD
those were the freakin days huh? wait, these ARE the freakin days.
so give it up once again for the guy who can't plan for nuts!!!!
I just had to say that =p

besides, ben got a stomachache (they seem to occur often -read previous post)
so we waited around and acted like idiots..as usual.
then we had to find our way back to the MRT after Ben went home
Jon was staying at a friend's house...I was staying with Martin
so we headed to the nearest bus stop...about 11am
and these Iranian guys (middle age i think)were stranded
they needed a taxi to take them to some hotel
so we tried to help em. I called a taxi for them just as we boarded the bus.
then I looked out the window. They DISAPPEARED.
You know what? I was just a little pissed.
So I had to frantically cancel the damn booking...

Green Day concert on the 14th in singapore btw.
Not that I think I can go - tickets are fucking expensive
so ben is going alone for now. lucky fag

Disappointedly yours,
[J0HnA55]

No comments: