[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

22.11.09

AND THE FUCKIN EXAMS ARE OVER

YEAH, YOU HEARD ME BIATCH.
THE FUCKIN EXAMS ARE OVER.
SO STFU AND READ THIS POST.

what's with the swearing, man?
I just had to. It's a great way to release stress.
And...I just discovered....

THE LONELY ISLAND

it's really awesome. you guys gotta check it out.
They're a "comedy rap/rock" group that released a whole album, "INCREDIBAD".
They've got quite a few funny videos on YouTube with LOADS of views.
They swear a lot, kinda like Tenacious D.
That's good enough for me XD probably for you all too. Since we're all here...
I roflmao'ed for ages when I saw a few of them
With titles like:

I'm On A Boat
Like A Boss
Jizz In My Pants

you get the idea.
i'm on a boat is about...them on a boat. seriously. but it's stupidly funny.
jizz in my pants was hilarious. and the singing at the end is not bad.
and like a boss? go find out yourself XD
plus, they have some pretty famous people collaborating on the album...
Justin Timberlake, T-Pain, Jack Black, Natalie Portman, Nora Jones (WTF, I know)
Natalie Portman featured in a song about herself, Natalie's Rap.
She acted in films like Star Wars, V For Vendetta and Mr Magorium's (WTF too)
She is also a Harvard graduate in psychology.
You should listen to the song. It's...well, I don't know what to say.
Let me put it this way - I'd give her a Platinum with Honors membership here.
Jack Black's "Sax Man" is pretty damn funny too. in a sarcastic way.
you gotta listen carefully to get it though. I didn't at first.
So go and search for it. It owns.

wait...since there are so many lazy asses around here...
here are the video links =D

I'm On A Boat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwM4vXex7c&feature=related
Like A Boss - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&feature=related
Jizz In My Pants - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=fvw
Natalie's Rap - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMPFGBtE7Q



ah...it's great to be back.
Exams were a drag...the "O" Levels really killed me.
It took like a couple of days for me to get back into retard mode.
All I can do is wait for the results...
Good luck (not that you need it anymore) to all of you waiting for PMR/SPM results
and me too XD just had to say it.

oh, before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOAP LORD!!!
That's right, I'ma bit late but it was on the 21st of November (i think ><)
Hope the lather doesn't clog up the sewers at Mount Austin =p
I think the jackass changed his handphone number...
Can't seem to get him at all. Anyone know? Spam the chatbox (not too much)

How about some music?
Tons of great songs, but for all those rap fans, Eminem's new album is a blast.
Seriously. Although the lyrics are kinda fucked up, he gets better and better.
Although he kinda acts the mad Slim Shady serial killer most of the time, there are still some songs like "Beautiful" which are pretty good.

I'm kinda busy -_-''
New post coming tomorrow I think.
Heck, every day.
Holidays rock.

[J0HnA55]

No comments: