[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

31.10.09

Woots

its the middle of the "O" Levels right now...
up to my head in stress ><
but I happened to remember the blog and noticed it was rotting away
so I came back for a quick post XD

after the exams is gonna be a blast
for one, the band is gonna go full speed now... prepare for FOA next year =D
and have loads of fun too on the way, I wanna do 2 cover albums
One for acoustic songs, the other for the rest...
I was supposed to participate in my school senior's night, a graduation kinda thing
it's a long story, but the whole plan got fucked up bad in the end
they changed the damn song twice..
then changed it again a few hours before the performance.
in the end I wasn't able to play (3 guitarists for No Boundaries? wtf)
Martin (the solo "guest") was forced to play as well
y'all know how he hates mainstream music... sigh
and the sound was so screwed no one could hear his guitar, or the bass...
even the drums were faint. THE DRUMS!! HOW CAN DRUMS BE FAINT?!!? Well, they were.
the good thing, I got to experience a full band rehearsal for the first time...
Yes, FULL BAND. When we jackasses do it, someone doesn't show up....
Or we waste the time doing random shit (which is fun anyway but what the heck)
so this time we actually played two songs, 21 Guns (Green Day) and New Divide (LP)
It was awesome. We pulled it off nearly flawlessly.
I tried to get the vid from the vocalist... 104 MB on phone cam... WTF?
so getting it is near impossible with bluetooth.. posting it here is ridiculous
but who gives a shit. lost a recording? make a new one! (not all the time though)

oh btw I got Far Cry 2 for 360, it's loads of fun.
After exams is perfect for entertainment....
Look at the movies - 2012, Jennifer's Body, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
(yeah i know, the last one is just retarded. but so are you, I assume. So am I =D)
and the games - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Halo ODST... those two are good enough
with Bioshock 2, Left For Dead 2 on the horizon... wow.

finally, there's talk of a MASSIVE REUNION.
this applies to all those of you from P1 and P2 of SSV/SSTDI
or P3 and P4 of SSU (the rest of you, skip this shit. it's a class kinda thing)
the two Jon's (JJ and JC) are making plans on Facebook already.
They wanted to have it at JJ's house, but it looks uncertain.
Wait. 40+ screamin ppl? I don't think so. We need your help to think of a venue
If not a house then where?
Some hall? Restaurant? Mall? Park? Cinema? Street? Toilet?
or some mass outing or shit. not like there's many place to go to around here...
maybe Singapore? lol...freakin expensive eh
still, its gonna be loads of fun
lets see if Fab and JJ fight over Cindy again XD XD XD that would be epic

I kinda miss you guys...
sometimes I wonder whether it was worth it going to study in Singapore.
can't wait until the exams are over...

[J0HnA55]

No comments: