[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

11.12.08

*sigh*

things aren't the way they used to be.
seriously...remember that song by Yellowcard? Shadows and Regrets?
I made a post about something like that further down anyway.. see it if you want.

well if you think about it, things have changed a lot since back then.
most obvious, we don't have enough time. we're all busy with schedules and stuff.
so arranging stuff...lke, a party, is more difficult. (know what I'm gettin at?)
k. enough already. bad news. JP is going to shit.

...why am I not surprised?

here's the situation:

JP takes place on the 18th and 19th.

Current details -
Halodude is on holiday. He's out.
S0aP L0Rd is going on school trip.
I've got some course and shit on the 17th and 18th.
Dumbortz is in Korea.
Street2Fifa probably won't make it if I don't go.
(anyway he's in deep shit for something)

and that's not all.

Uncle Tai has gone to KL. So we have to take our own transport.
And how we gonna do that? This ain't a few years ago.
Find someone's parents who are willing to drive us to Kulai?
...so we take taxi.
Aha, a good solution!
BUT...some of our parents won't allow us to take taxi all the way to Kulai.
So if we go ahead with the arranged date...

here's who is turning up

Bugs
Lord Megadeath
J0N0 (?)
Dumbortz (?)

Not sure if J0N0's dad will let him take taxi...
and if Dumbortz can, or if he's back from Korea.

...see the problem?
and we won't have 8 player 360 (cuz only I have the xbox wireless adapter)
and the electric guitar (I'm the only one)
and XtRemE HitZ (duh)
and the South Park season (by Street2Fifa)
and the extra laptops for LAN (soap lord too)
and the controllers and 360 (halodude)
and even the water guns (dumbortz??? u there?)

well, there's an alternative though.
if...IF...
if J can move it to the 19th and 20th. IF.
now this is where it gets tricky.
my dad has volunteered to bring me, and TWO of us, to JP.
here's the catch.
the two of them...are J0N0 and street2fifa.
don't ask why. I can't answer any better than you can.
I can only bring the electric guitar if the two of them ONLY go.

...well...it should be pretty obvious.
would I trade a piece of metal and wires for y'all?
its bros before hos. (assumin my guitar is a girl)
so we'll just make do with acoustics.

BUT.
my dad only will take the two of them, ANYWAY.
plus our luggage, my car's gonna be pretty full.
tried bargaining..didn't work.
lucky enough that we've got half the transport ready.
for the others, i suppose you should go ahead with the original plan, except its on the 19th instead.
Uncle Tai is sending us back so don't worry about that.

so..this plan all depends on asking J to convince his parents to postpone it.
well, I tried asking him last night.
unfortunately, he seems a little more dense than usual.
he laughed a lot and then the line was cut.
so I called again. and he said, well, it's your loss...not mine.
also, he said his balls were with bugs, so he couldn't talk properly.
good explanation? retarded one I guess.
and anyway...I'm waiting.
No answer from his phone. and time grows shorter...

so anyway, I'll post again when I get the news.
for now, when it comes, if it comes...
all of you who get to go, enjoy it.
cuz things change over time...
and how long do you think this will last?

[J0HnA55]

*update* Dumbortz is back from Korea. probably can make it

No comments: