[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

9.12.08

Prepare Yourselves. It's Coming.

I'm sure y'all know what "it" is.
Well, it's not what you think it may be. (especially Bugs)
Its probably what you think it could be, especially what you hope it will be.

IT'S JP 08! HELL YEAH!
18 - 19 December (well duh)

who's goin? as far as I know...

Dumbortz
Bugs
J0n0
S0ap LorD
Lord Megadeth
Street2fifa
and of course...me

too bad Halodude couldn't make it.
He's missed FIVE PARTIES already (two JPs, two MPs and Bugs' bday)
let's leave three lines in this post as a mark of respect.



As I was saying...
We're meeting at Sweethome Kopitiam (Taman Pelangi, near Leisure Mall)
Bugs kopitiam is closed. on thursdays. so we meet next door =D (which is Sweethome)
at 12 noon. have your own lunch first (you can always eat there lol)

IMPORTANT

BRING MONEY FOR TAXI
At least RM15
Uncle Tai is away, so we'll need to order 2 taxis to bring us to Kulai.
If the cost is lower, keep your money!
Simple. Sweet. Effective. Expensive?
Daamn...

Also -
Clothes
Towel
Water Guns (empty balloons too)
Music
Consoles (Lord Megadeth BRING YOUR 360 OMG PLS)
anything else you want.

I'm burnin an unusual number of CDs.
At least one A7X, one for Anberlin, 2 metal compilations and of course, XtreMe HitZ.

Street2Fifa is bringing a SEASON of South Park. it's freaking funny.

Well, that's all the news on JP I suppose.
Videos and shit coming next post (sorry, I know. Keep getting delayed)
oh and...I GOT AN ELECTRIC GUITAR!!! (next post too)

[J0HnA55]

No comments: