[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

11.2.08

Oops

Well sry lol.
My charger is busted, and the photos AND greeting are on my laptop.
Oh well...So you'll just have to wait to find out 'bout Scouting Arbiter!
HAHAHAHAHA!!
lol...

Umm well....
I JUST ADDED 6 New MemBerS!!! (Officially)

1st up, BabyKwa!! (Eric to you originals)
Don't ask about the nickname and title. Just look at the rank. (Demotion?- Promo!?)
He's a nice guy, and one helluva retard.

Then, we have (from my school- I mean class lol)
Barrrry!
Synyster6661!
Martin!
Impressive!
And...|)347[-]!
(Note: Sorry to the last guy on the list. Can't put ur name the way u wanted it)

If you're wondering how I converted so many, well...
1) They're all around my table (Ub3r Clue)
2) I spam them with advertisments EVERYDAy!!! WAHAHA- (cough)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I edited a lot of the ranks.
MoneySeekr, ur back to Gold! Congrats, asswipe. (You still own Dumbo RM10)
I changed LordMegaDeath's Title. HAHAHA look at it yourself.
Elson is now Gold. (He's been around long too, come to think of it)
Changed the listing system. Bronze (Maybe Silver soon) is separate.
This is due to the large number of recruits.
My fingers bloody ache from pushing the names all the way down.

And since the greeting is not up...

A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL OF YOU!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[J0HnA55]

No comments: