[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

23.2.08

Happy Bday JJ!!!

It's JJ's BdaY!!! He's having a party at his pad at Taman Molek.
Not really a pad though, more like a palace. Too bad we don't have JJP's.
And anyway, me and Bugs are going. Dunno bout y'all.
Sry for the late post, but I just found out today.
And if any of you have bday's, spam in the cbox so I can make an official post.

Regarding our new controversial member Nesan...
Why does Bugs, MegaDeath, etc (seems to be the EC crowd on Bugs side)..
...hate Nesan so much?
I mean, I just found him in my MSN list (wuz surprised)
He added me or I added him can't remember.
Anyway I found out on Chocolate Burger that he was from EC.
He said he migrated to California, thought I read about a going away party fr Mahaesh (Australia) and him. So why the hell do you hate him so much? Lol just curious...

As for the 30 - PoS post, this post will be moved underneath it when it is done.

[J0HnA55]

No comments: