[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

27.1.10

Panic! At the Junior College?

cuz I'm gonna live a life from a new perspective XD
but seriously.
School posting results just came out.
I'm headed to Innova JC. hmmm. good? or bad?
put it this way, we have five retards headed there.
So....good =p

Me, Ichabot, Josh, the "unknown" retard and Mr Pansy (ben)
quite a "motley crue"..HA. HA.
(plus a swarm of potential recruits)
but enough with the music jokes.
this could be a good thing.
One, for the band.
Kenny (ichabot) is a great guitarist, ben is good at keyboard.
if we ever need a 3rd guitar/backup for Untold Prophecy...
it should either be ichabot or martin.
Martin just rocks. But he's always busy.
and his music tastes are a little...underground.

Anyway, since the JC is in Woodlands, travel comes easy.
I really hope school finishes in the late afternoon.
If I can make it back by evening, along with ben...
then band practice wouldn't be a problem XD
Hop Music is open for jamming on weekdays. Not on weekends.
Seems like business suicide to me, but I'm not in business =d

As for the band, the page will be up on Facebook soon.
I'll create it the moment we record the first cover.
the whole "cover" thing is actually quite useful...
firstly, we gain experience by playing songs as a band.
writing our own songs will come eventually, but not yet.
secondly, we will improve in our own playing skills.
thirdly, there's a sense of accomplishment, I suppose.
and also as a kind of advertisment XD that we can do stuff.

right now, I'm really going nuts with guitar training.
my fingers ache while typing this post.
practiced for like six hours yesterday..but it was fun.
I'm trying to master at least five songs a week.
Then I'll practice with Fab. That's the guitar down.
All we need is for drums and bass to start too.
I got my first Synyster Gates solo =p
it's at the end of The River by Good Charlotte

Of course, the main problem is instruments.
One guitarist has no electric guitar.
The bassist has no bass.
And the keyboardist only has a grand piano. No synthesizer.

Oh well. I suppose nothing comes easy.

[J0HnA55]

No comments: