[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

22.1.10

As days go by...

my heart grows cold
I can't seem to let this all pass me by
Take Me - Papa Roach

heart grows cold? lunch, more like it.
Not like Fab would let that happen if he's around.
I gotta learn self defense during meal times...

But it's true. The days go by damn fast.
Hols are almost over (for me, that is. And Ben and Jon)
Let's not go into the whole complaining thing for now.
However, time is running out for me.
And not cuz my JC posting results are out soon.
I'm supposed to start on the finale before hols are over.
So...any ideas? Anybody?? Help??
From what I remember, Soap Lord was busy in Crapture.
And the Gears of War invaded. ok.... so what now?
this might take a while. MegaDeath!! Do your job as h4xx0r!!
launch an invasion or something. I'm bored to death.

But here is some stuff I may use:
Halo (duh)
Lord of the rings
Harry Potter
Avatar (cuz its awesome)
Scroggin

As to the last, it's kinda of an inside joke.

What is Scroggin?
Doesn't sound like something you should eat XD
actually, it's New Zealand cadbury choclate.
Jon brought some back when he came.
I'll save some for you eh =p
then again, when I say "you"...first come first serve

but seriously. Scroggin.
It sounds...retarded. That's the way.
Well, it's just another name in our history of Stupidity.
It will be remembered.
Cuz love doesn't make the world go round.
(at least, not all the time)
Stupidity does.

so anyway Jon goes back on Sunday.
We 'tards won't see each other for a while.
Jon in NZ, Ivan in Mount Austin...
J in Kulai, me and Ben in Singapore... rest of u in JB.
Not even including the SSU ppl.
(Which reminds me, I gotta initiate them soon =p)
but we can meet on weekends. some of us.
or every day. They made Facebook for a reason.

By the way, go watch Tooth Fairy.
It's worth it. Trust me.
Hmm...that sounds familiar too.

Scroggin Is Retarded.
[J0HnA55]

No comments: