[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

25.11.09

OMG GODDAMN HILARIOUS

I'm back.
yeah, I said I'd post every day.
And this is only like half an hour apart.
But this is FREAKIN HILARIOUS

Ben called. You know, the Gas Guy.
He started asking loads of questions as usual
If you haven't noticed, Bugs was around. (that's how he posted)
for more proof, go check out the chatbox.

anyway, Bugs had a brilliant idea, and took the phone from me.
He started pacing around. I was like, dude, what the fuck?
Then he began to speak.

(obviously I could not hear Ben's side, but Bugs remembers a bit. A bit.)

Ben: So you want to come over and play LAN or not??? (cuz there was silence)

Bugs: Hi Ben. I'm someone just like you. (fyi Ben's nickname is cao ah gua)
(maybe that ain't nice. But the evidence is too strong)
Ben: Hello? Hello?

Bugs: Hello? I'm someone just like you. (laughter in the background)

Ben: Hello? Hello, Matthew? (he don't get it, does he?)

Bugs: This is not Matthew...That's Matthew. (spastic laughter in the background)

Ben: Who is this?

Bugs: Someone like you.

Ben: Is this Reutens? (Why? I dunno. Probably random) (Bugs starts to laugh too)

Bugs: No. I'm someone like you.

Ben: ....

Bugs: I heard you're free tomorrow. Why don't you go out on a date with me?
Maybe a movie or something? We could share straws. (JA falls over laughing)

Ben: ...Ok (WTF? Really? I thought this was a prank call, dammit)
(Oh well. It's one way to meet new people.)

Bugs: Yes, I mean it. I really wanna go out with you.

Ben: (mumbles random shit)

Bugs: Wanna feel pleasure from behind? (JA's stomach starts to hurt)

Ben: What the fuck? No..
(from the above info, the validity of this is questionable)

Bugs: I know you want to. I can smell your pheromones through the phone.

(At this point, JA is suffocating from too much laughter)

Ben: .........Huh?

Bugs: I know you're aroused. You know what, I'll call back.

(passes phone to JA)

JA: Hello?

Ben: Who the fuck was that?

JA: umm...my cousin, Edward. He's..50 times removed..from Afghanistan.

Ben: ok...

JA:....yeah. (laughs)

Ben: So you want to come or not??? (damn, he sure is persistent. and unfazed)

not only is Bugs a genius (spastic one), he can act well too. (I hope ><)

Well maybe it isn't so funny on here.
Hell, you should have been there though. It was EPIC.
Kinda reminds me of the failed Retard Radio segment.

*We interrupt this program to bring you a live transmission*
Standing by...
-----
JA: Hmm...what should I post next?

Bugs: Hey wait, hold on, hold on Matt.
I got it!!

JA: what?

Bugs: Flatulence! *farts*

------------

Live connection has been severed due to unknown gas emissions.
Perhaps the similarity between them is deeper than I thought.

[J0Hna55]
Pwning the phone lines since 2007

(if you haven't noticed, I'm gonna end off each post with random shit)

No comments: