[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

25.8.09

Ode To A Toilet?

well...sounds interesting enough huh?


...hey. I was bored.

so anyway.
You know when you're on MSN, Facebook or maybe even on the phone.
And the other guy has to go do something else.
Quite often, its the toilet.

Toilet.

Had a lot of experience with that, especially our venerable ex-leader Halodude.
So I made this on the spur of the moment.
(As with most of the other shit I come up with, duh)

This be dedicated to J0N0. He was in the toilet.
I waited.
I was inspired.

(to be sung to Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day)

Nine o' clock has come and passed
My laptop batt will never last
Wake me up when toilet break ends
Like your motion come to pass
Half an hour ain't that fast
Wake me up when toilet break ends
Here comes the shit again
Falling from your arse
My brain starts to melt again
As future becomes past
As my fingers rest
Cuz I was spamming all my best
Wake me up when toilet break ends

(to be continued)

and J0N0 has some shit to share with us

J0N: how is [US] going?

ME: Is the sky blue?

J0N:

I don't know, you tell me.
It may be blue one day,
Or turquoise another.
So it actually depends on where you come from.
If you're from Africa
It's obviously gonna be darker
But if you're Asian
More specifically Chinese or Korean or something like that
Then it's all going to be bluish blurry
Cuz their eyes can't open big enough
To see the true beauty of the sky

Wow.
Bluish blurry.
What the hell is that?
We got a Shakespeare.
Invents his own words.

[JA]