[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

16.6.09

ahem

...time suuuuure flies around here.
and elsewhere too.
duh.

I logged on to facebook.
and saw a message.
it said,
"happy birthday you strange creature"

and I was like, what?
whose birthday?
took me a minute to realize it was mine >.<
that proves I have the memory span of a goldfish...

but anyway it doesn't really matter...
this year I ain't having a bigass party as usual.
freakin o's are restoring yet destroying my sanity.
this I swear though,
during the end of year holidays...
WE'RE GONNA HAVE A FUCKIN' BLAST

heh.

besides, the FOA is off this year.
3 reasons.
1)o's are starting to really piss me off.
(parents la..as usual. but this is the only time where I don't feel injustice)
2)yan feng has exams in july. screwed up Omega timetable..
3)Our bassist has no bass of his own. He borrowed one.
heard that reuts is a fast learner but he can't keep the bass and amp forever...
i hope so though XD

so we're going to start a few band related side projects
one would be obviously to cover some songs...the range has increased now.
and we were thinking of making a Tenacious D cover. Music, video and all.
but that will take some time. and a lot of ingenuity.

so I guess patience is in order.
not that I have lots of it anyway.
I miss the good ol' days though.
Think I'm goin off to listen to Shadows and Regrets by Yellowcard.
one of the few songs I find really meaningful.
wish we'll have Left 4 Dead at JP and MP and AP.
wish Jackie will get a double bass pedal for his drum set.

and yes, MegaDeath, I hear you.
so stop spamming my phone and the cbox.

happy birthday to me..
happy birthday to meeee... *cough* *cough*

[J0HnA55]

No comments: