[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

9.7.08

AP'08!!! Teh Realz One

AP08 is here!!!
The real AP'08 that is.
The earlier one was AP Junior 08 (hanna's bday)
well sry fr the updates being so slow...
not much time.
and I can't find my handphone transfer cable.
too bad...so many nice new pics and vids...

well anyway.
wanna be famous?
here's a step by step method.

Disclaimer : This idea was totally concieved and carried out by me.
All credits go to me for the idea, and to the people who does it after reading this.
I am not responsible for fires, suffocation, food poisoning etc. caused.
My only regret is not taking videos of the event, I was preoccupied.
Try it. You'll know why.

Presenting...

How NOT to cook a Pizza (pics up in next post)

1)Buy a microwaveable pizza (from a supermarket maybe)
2)Wait for it to be frozen (give a day or two)(in the freezer duh)
3)Unwrap, place in a bowl.
4)Set microwave to 6 minutes (my timing, may differ with microwaves)
Warning: This is the dangerous part.
After 2 min, you should see pizza "melting".
After 5 min and 30 seconds, start recording video.
Take what's happening inside the microwave.
Smoke should be coming out from the ventilation now.
Six min? Stop.
Wear goggles and tie cloth around your mouth.
OPEN The MICROWAVE.
-------------------------------------------------
Green smoke should start filling your kitchen.
With luck, it will fill your whole house.
It happened to me.
The smell stayed for 18 hours or so.
Open all your windows if you're smart.
Just record the smoke coming out, post it somewhere.

Btw, be careful if you're dumb enuf to try this.
I dun want your house to burn down..we're short of tards.
So if you really wanna..make sure you have safety precautions and stuff.
The pizza slice was BLACK.
The bowl was stained black.
The pizza was hard...
Don't taste it. Don't...

Besides that..

AP'08!!!!!
Weee!!!!
the real one. The earlier one was APJunior 08 (hanna's bday)
so we're gonna make retard history again.

8 PPL HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woot...

-the band is more successful now.
Although we lack members and instruments...
We made a few riffs, not bad (in general opinion)
May post here, but quality sucks (was taken using handphone)
we're gonna "perform" at AP08.

Members: Martin (guitarist)
Me (drummer/vocals)
Kevin (vocals)
Jackie (trombone)
Instruments: Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar and a trombone.
Obviously we don't really need the trombone.
I'm the drummer. I have no drums.
kevin and me probably gonna sing the shit (like shit, for shit)
Songs? Besides our stuff...
We're trying guitar for...
Tribute - Tenacious D
The Metal - Tenacious D
Master Exploder - Tenacious D
Holiday - Green Day
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Those we can "do" anyway. Guitar only tho.

Oh well. Shoestealer's been harrasin me while I post this.
I'ma go kick his ass.

[J0HnA5$]

No comments: