[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

22.5.08

7 Hours Left To...

But first, let me distract you from the strange title...

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! EXAMS ARE OVERRR!!!!!!!!!!
yeah. holidays begun for us ppl studying in Singapore lol.
Good luck to the ppz havin their exams soon/now.
May the 'tard be with you.

anyway, first things first.

HAPPY BDAY DUMBORTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well sry dude, I know it's kinda late to post this.
But I had exams so...
-_-''

too bad ya didn't have a big party this year.

I was really bored last night so...I made music videos!
Inspired by Disturbed's "Down With The Sickness", I made two videos.
One featured the movie Hitman, the other the video for Linkin Park's PTS OF ATHRTY.
Kinda amateurish..but not bad for a first try, say the ppl who saw it.
So I be loading it here, or on YouTube. Keep checking...

Now, if you're wondering what is happening in 7 hours...
Which is tomorrow btw...
Tomorrow is a special day.
Those well versed in Retard Lore should know. The answer may be here on the blog.
Anyway...it's gonna be BIG. Sry I can't reveal it yet.
The post should come out later tomorrow afternoon or evening...
That may give you a hint of what's happening.

How do you keep a retard in suspense?




...I'll tell you tomorrow.

[J0HnA55]

No comments: