[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

3.3.08

LOL. WTF. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have just discovered sumthin interestin. Really.
Now as you know, we entered the 4th Age of Conflict when the Rebellion was held.
We dethroned Halodude and put MegaDeath, Bugs and me as the triad of Prophets;
Retardity, Munchy and Spam.
However, MegaDeath declared war on us, and Bugs left.
I took the title of Spam from Bugs cuz it sounded nice

Wait...that rings a bell doesn't it?


If Halodude isn't leader...and I'm the only prophet left....




.....





I AM SPAM!!! VOICE OF THE RETARDS!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(sounds a bit like Halo 3 doesn't it?)

Dumbortz: Then...you must be silenced. SHAddUP lah...
...
...wait. Where's my energy sword?


HAHAHA I Stole It!!!! *lunge*

*FIRST BLOOD*

WAHAhAHHAHAHAHA!!! I AM SUPREME LEADER OF THE COVENAN- I mean Retards.

(Now, Bronze are Grunts, Silver are Jackals, Gold are Elites and Platinum are Brutes)
(For those of you who aren't totally sane, this IS a promo)
(I didn't make it this way...just noticed it ^__^' )




We are...all of us...retards.
Cowering on the floor, thinking what, I wonder.
That you can escape the coming fart?
No, your lungs will BURN from the gas from Halodude's arse....

*Halo 3 Trailer Music Plays*

Not even your H4Xx0rc1st, crawling blackened from his hole...
...will mar the light of our passage on the Great Journey.

Your destruction is the will of the Gods...
And I?
...


I AM THEIR INSTRUMENT!!!!!

United Stupidity Presents

The Stunning Conclusion to "30 - Prepare For Stupidity"

A Mixture of Halo 3, I Am Legend, Tenacious D, Jackass, Borat, 300 and 28 Days Later


"I Am Spam"


Coming Soon...freakin limited broadband

No comments: