[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

20.12.07

What did you expect here, a good post name?

Well, more dumb shit here.

Me, Bugs and Dumbortz started swimming at Tiara Club, its 10 lessons for RM220.
No fixed time, no fixed day.
If anyone wants to join in the swimming (and crap talkin...)

Ok anyway, while we were on the way, Dumbortz was asking me about LAN cables.
He mentioned the one we used to play DotA at JP07.
(I think it was MegaDeath's..was a 360 LAN cable I think..compatible anyway)
Anyway, he went on for a minute.
I nodded, asked questions, and talked crap.
Then...

Dumbortz: So can you answer my question?

JA:......

Dumbortz: Oi!

JA: Huh? What?

Dumbortz: Can you answer my question?

JA:....Nope

Bugs: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- *cough* *cough*

Then at the centre, Dumbortz asked me something.
I said thanks. Duuuh.
Could promote myself, but With Honors is reserved for Halodude and Soap Lord.

Oh and we played Oddball...with goggles. Don't ask.
Lasted 10 seconds...Bugs got a cramp, and spent his time watching girls. Fag.

[J0HnA55]

No comments: