[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

5.12.07

New Game Mode!

Y'all know I was at Alwyn's house right?
Me and Street2Fifa were swimmin in the pool.
Alwyn was using Forge, Hanna and Emily were shopping.
Anyway, we decided to have a round of "Halo"

We were whacking each other into submission when the rest arrived.
Emily, who was carrying our stuff, dropped my shirt into the pool.
It was still not too late to take it out, only the bottom was wet.
I swam towards it...

Suddenly, Street2fifa shouted,"I'll save your shirt!"
He threw a nearby lifesaver at my shirt, pushing it under.
Yes, he tried to save my shirt with a lifesaver (you know, the tube)
If he keeps this up, he'll be Platinum in no time.

Anyway...
So, using the lifesaver, the new game mode is: Capture The Fag.
Yup, we caught him, pinned him against the wall while Alwyn whipped him with my shirt
Sweet.

[J0HnA55]

No comments: