[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

31.12.07

Happy Un-New Year. Umm..did I get that right?

Ya notice, we could celebrate Happy Un-New Year 364 times a year.
Lol...
Duh.

Well anyway, my laptop's back in action. (Posting done on Twit's com)
Me and Bugs created a line for twit.

Tenacious D
Kage: They call me KG Solo Man 5000.
Retards
Kevin Tan: They call me KT Swearing Twit 5000.
Fits, doesn't it?

I read somewhere that they were going to make Halo for the DS, but it was cancelled.
Dammit. Even tho I dun have a DS.
http://ds.ign.com/objects/874/874110.html
look at that.

Man, the year passed so damn fast.
It seems like yesterday when I was running around in Jackie's garden screaming in the heavy rain. *sigh*
Btw, official retard holiday is on Hanna's birthday (our leader's sister)
Cuz that was when me and Halodude4eva (aka pr0zkilla) made United Stupidity.
Which reminds me, we should have more members. Better call him soon.

Bugs: There are only 25 letters of the alphabet on Christmas day.

JA: Why?

Bugs: Noel. (No L)

Also, I'm revamping the retard story to a Halo Covenant style.
Make things a bit more interesting.
Well anyway Happy New Year y'all!!!
Enjoy the last...25 hours and 15 minutes of your holiday...
Umm...shit. *gloom*

No comments: