[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

8.11.07

You smell like my dick in incubation

Says me to [J0HnA55] at my kopitiam.
Boredom.
Nvm 'bout taht.

We feel like gettin headquarters.
Since it's retard HQ, got lots of retard problems.
Places include my kopitiam, J0Hn's centre and my house spare room.
Anyone got suggestions?

power overwhelming
show me the money
black sheep wall
operation cwal

*Notice*
Bugs has been banned from posting for a week for spam in his OWN post
[JA]

nvm bout him...

can't get the pics yet, they'll come soon.
In about..2 days. Retard days. Ummmm...duuh
We even thought of making a retard intro for the blog.
It's taken from Tribute by Tenacious D, a friggin symphony of dumb noises.
all hail Tenacious D!

That's about all...

Oh yeah, Lord MegaDeath has been banned for a day (retard day)
For blatant insubordination against the game of the highest authority
Halo 3 (duh) All hail Halo 3!!!!
CoD 4 may be fun, but NOTHIN BEATS HALO 3!!!
AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh and I miss Jackie

[Bugs]

No comments: