[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

26.11.07

STOP!!!

yeah...stop.
Stop planning, packing and thinking about JP'07.



....

Cuz that idiot J has "postponed" it to NEXT Saturday.
Dammit..and I was just getting started.

Well too bad, lol.
The story is sumthin like this:
J calls me on Sunday and says, "My party is next Saturday"

WOOHOO!! Right?

Then, after posting the below announcement...
I make a very interesting call. (sumthin like that anyway)

JA: "Hello. Jackie? Has your party been confirmed yet?"

J: "Yeah. Next Saturday"

JA: "You mean this Saturday..."

J: "No...next Saturday"

JA: "But you told me yesterday...next Saturday"

J: "Sunday is already near the new week what..."

JA: "...."

Yeah. I'm still speechless.
This really screws up plans.
Hope all of the usual can make it.

Btw...for u 'tardz out there...
They are: Dumbortz, Bugs, Halodude4eva, Soap Lord, Lord MegaDeath and me.
Duh...pls comfirm if u get on.

No comments: