[Boombox]


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

19.11.07

Special Offer, w00t

Hey ppl...decided to post an official response here.
Well, I used to sell the albums...
But now, it's different.
Anyway all you guys, this is for continuing to check this out.
And for the 'tardz (duh)
I'm really sick of Bugs stealing my CDs.
Really.

So anyway, all you need is MSN.
If I'm on, or post a time on the blog, I'll send you the album or any song for free!

W00t.

Especially When I'm Gone...It's nice lolz.

Oh and it's the Soap Lord's Bday comin' up on Wednesday, 21 November.
He's only having a small party, since he moved to Austin Heights (near Tebrau City)
O_o that's damn far...he should have celebrated before, but what the heck.
Well anyway from all the 'tardz..Happy Birthday Soapy! May your soap never stop lathering and your sinks never run dry! Wahahahaha! lolz...

No comments: